Terms & Conditions: PERMANENTLY CLOSED
1. GENERAL DETAILS
All Sales are Final
Accepted Purchaser may not
cancel orders, and accepted merchandise may not be returned, including for dye lot or finish variations.
By virtue of taking any payment, the acceptance of Purchaser’s order is subject to all of the terms and conditions hereof, which terms and conditions supersede a Purchaser’s order form, if any, and constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the entire agreement between Purchaser and Ken Kehoe Showroom and other Ken Kehoe companies.
This writing shall be binding as to the merchandise specified in any document bearing our name.
Payment terms are:
DUE IN FULL UPON ORDER PLACEMENT
Certain manufacturers allow 50% deposits: ask for details.
Shipment cannot occur without payment in full, including Shipping & Handling and related costs.
Prices quoted are at cash price and are not inflated to cover Credit Card fees.
Payment by Credit Card is available, with a 3.6% Convenience Fee added to amount shown on Quote.
Print our CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM found at the bottom of this website's Designer Program page, here.
Any prices quoted by Ken Kehoe Showroom ONLINE are LIST.
Designer Program pricing is available to eligible TRADE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.
Prices are subject to change without notice. All shipping and special processing are additional.
Quotes are subject to change after 15 days for normal price adjustments and are invalid for significant errors.
Reserves placed on a fabric will be honored for 15 calendar days.
Cuttings for approval (CFA’s) will be held for 15 calendar days after issuance.
Since color variation often cannot be avoided from one dye lot to another, we do not guarantee dye lots and cannot issue credit for dye lot variation, and therefore will not consider dye lot variations to be Incorrect Merchandise.
If by chance incorrect merchandise is shipped, Ken Kehoe Showroom will not accept any claims or responsibility if such merchandize has been cut, modified, and/or fabricated in any way.
Request for return authorization must include the invoice number, date of invoice, pattern, color, yardage and reason. All return requests must be submitted within 10 days of receiving the item.
We welcome special processing. On orders for stain repelling, flame-proofing, or other processes, you must ensure that you have made yardage allowances for shrinkage. If orders are not marked otherwise, it will be assumed that you have made such allowances.
Manufacturers' warranties exist by and differ per vendor.
We expressly do not warranty anything, i.e. caveat emptor.
CASADECO DE PARIS
Minimum Fabric Yardage: 2, with ½ yard increments after minimum is met
Minimum Wallcovering Rolls: 2 “double rolls”
LEAD TIME: 1-4 weeks, ships from California
Minimum Yardage: 5, ½ yard after that, no ¼ yards
$35 Cut Fee below 5 yards (and only if in stock)
Maximum Print Length: 30 yards
SPECIAL ORDERS: Custom color available
Minimum 15 yards + $125 set-up fee
LEAD TIME: *Almost always in stock
1-2 weeks if in stock, ships from California
2-4 weeks if out of stock, ships from Europe
Minimum Yardage: 2, with 1/2 yd increments after minimum is met
No CFA required; use your memo as your CFA.
LEAD TIME: 10-14 days, ships from Germany
Minimum Yardage: 2, in 1-yard increments only
includes: Alan Campbell, China Seas, Cloth & Paper, Home Couture, Quadrille lines
Quadrille makes silk-screened, hand-printed fabrics & wallpapers.
Prices range usually $200-350 List per yard.
Designer must set up an account with Quadrille through Ken Kehoe Showroom.
Quadrille Account Application is on this website at the DESIGNER PROGRAM link.
Sidemark is required on all Quadrille-related orders:
Memo colors are GUIDES, with no guarantee to match in production.
By definition, Quadrille REPRODUCES hand-made product, with no guarantee to duplicate production.
As with all print-to-order fabric & wallpaper, variations and imperfections add to the beauty of the fabric.
Color variations between 1-10% are considered within standard.
Custom orders can narrow the range to up to 2% variation.
NOTE: Max run length is in 25 yard increments on the production tables.
LEAD TIME ESTIMATIONS Ships from New York
- 4 wks, if new screens are not necessary
- 50yds - 100+yds = approx. 2-3 wks.
- 25yds - 49yds = approx. 3-4 wks.
- 15yds - 24yds = approx. 4-5 wks.
- 10yds - 14yds = approx. 6-7 wks.
- 5yds - 9yds = approx. 8-10 wks. single color; longer for multicolor
Rush = 25% upcharge; NO RUSH orders under 10 yards
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITIES
o 3 yard / 3 roll minimum
o or $50 cut fee
o Accept it as-is
o 5 yard / 5 roll minimum
o Backorder option starts
o 10 yard / 10 roll minimum
o 25% up-charge
o $100 strike-off required
• ½ yard increments
o (after minimum is met)
CFAs ON CONFIRMED ORDERS ONLY
• Options for Rejected CFA
o Try another dye lot
o Accept as-is
o Find a substitute
Cut ½ of your strike-off and test it as needed.
Main Ground for Quadrille – Tint / White (Tints within ground cloths can vary.)
Main Ground for Suncloth – Vellum / White (all colors are printed – colors & whites)
Outdoor Fabrics will fade.
WALLPAPER -- Sold by 5-yard roll
GRASSCLOTH – Sold by yard
ROOT CELLAR DESIGNS
TIME: 10-14 business days, ships from
Minimum Yardage: 2, with ½-yard increments available thereafter
Maximum single length is 8 yards, both fabric & wallpaper
Note: Custom colors can be specified from
$50 per custom color, up to 2 colors
Custom Scaling =
with Strike-Off required
$100 per adjustment
with Strike-Off required
Strike-Off Fee =
$10 each iteration produced
LEAD TIME: 10-14 days, ships from New York, Italy, Turkey
Minimum Yardage: 2
Whole yard increments, or $25/line cut charge
LEAD TIME: 10-14 days, ships from New York
Minimum Yardage: 2
Whole yard increments, or $25/line cut charge
LEAD TIME: 10-14 days, ships from England
Minimum Yardage: 2
Cut Fee for Swaffer below 2 yard mininum = $25
NOTE: No CFA for orders below 2 yards.
TAI PING / EDWARD FIELDS / MANUFACTURE COGOLIN
TERMS OF SALE
1. Tai Ping (hereinafter "Seller") reserves the right to decline any order.
2. Unless specifically noted, all prices are net, F.O.B. port of entry and are subject to change withoutnotice.
3. Unless specifically noted, prices do not include applicable salestaxes, shipping or delivery charges, or insurance charges , all of which are to be paid by Purchaser. Purchaser shall be responsible for payment for any hoisting or special handling charges incurred to complete delivery at final destination.
4. Installation charges, if any, contemplate normal conditions at Purchaser's premises and are based upon normal working hours. If overtime is requested by Purchaser in order to complete installation by a specific date,such overtime charges shall be paid by Purchaser. Only dulyauthorized representatives of Seller may authorize overtime. The premises must be in goodorder and ready for installation upon delivery. Any lost installation time due to adverse jobsite conditions will be charged toPurchaser.
5. Unless otherwise specified in writing, an advance payment of 50% of the total price of an order is required before the order will be processed for production. The balance is due prior to delivery or within approved credit terms. A 1.5% per month finance charge will be added toany overdue amounts. If Purchaser's failure to make timely payment requires Seller to storegoods for over ten days, Seller may charge a reasonable storage fee for each additional day.
6. No cancellations will be accepted.
7. Order changes in terms of size, color, or design detail may affect delivery schedule andcost.
8. In the event a collection action becomes necessary, Purchaser agrees to pay all litigation expenses incurred in collection, plus 1.5% interest per month on any past due amounts.
9. The designated delivery location (either Seller's location or Purchaser's location) shall be considered the final destination (except for orders that include delivery and installation). Prior to delivery at such location, payment shall be due in accordance with the terms stated above without regard to whether the Purchaser is prepared to receive the goods for final installation.
10. All shipments are F.0.B.port of entry. Local trucking chargestofinaldestinationare additional and the responsibility of thePurchaser.
11. Seller and Purchaser agree, for valuable consideration, including but not limited to Purchaser's advance payment and/or Purchaser's promise to purchase goods and Seller's efforts in procurement of the purchased goods, that title to the purchased goods shall pass to Purchaser upon Seller's written notification to Purchaser that the finished purchased goods are located at Seller's location ready for delivery to Purchaser upon Purchaser's payment in full of the purchase price of thegoods.
12. Shipment or delivery dates are estimates only and may vary based upon receipt of the order, date of payment, and final design approval. No guarantees are made with respect to delivery dates.
13. Notification regarding damages apparent upon delivery should be provided to the carrier. Notification regarding damages not apparent upon delivery but apparent upon installation must be provided to Seller within 14 days of delivery of goods. No claims for suchdamages will be honored more than 14 days after delivery ofgoods.
14. Other claims, including claims for failure of the goods to conform to the order, must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods by written notification to Seller stating the basis of the alleged nonconformity and describing the portion of the shipment beingrejected.
15. All Seller's products are manufactured under the most careful supervision and are subject to some variations in manufacture. Such products are, therefore, warranted to be as described,but may contain variations in weave, color or match patterns.Allcarpettextureswillexhibit some shading. Listed rug sizes are approximate.
16. Due to the nature of the handmade process, exact dimensions cannot be assured. A difference is possible.
17. Dye lot differences within accepted manufacturing tolerances may occur between the sample and actual production.
18. New carpets and rugs will normally show some "sprouting" of yarns. Sprouting is not a manufacturing defect. Sprouting yarns should be clipped off at the surface, not pulled.
19. Seller's warranty applies only to manufacturing defects. It does not apply to damage resulting from the acts of third parties, such as cuts, tears, burns, or pile crush. It does not apply to watermarking, shade variations, or dyelot differences, which are not manufacturing defects.
20. Seller's warranty applies to carpet installed in accordance with the Carpet and Rug Institute's (CRI)CarpetInstallation Standard2011andSeller'sinstallationinstructions.Itdoesnotapply to damage resulting from improper installation, such as moisture damage from inadequate barrier matting.
21. Seller's warranty applies to carpet maintained in accordance with CRI's Green Label and Seal of Approval programs. Approved maintenance products and equipment are listed on CRI' website, www.carpet-rug.org. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from harmful maintenance or cleaning practices.
22. Seller's warranty applies to carpet under conditions of normal use. It does not apply to damage caused by unusual uses or events such as athletic uses, repeated wear from castered chairs, or flooding. It does not apply to damage caused by unusual foot traffic such as scuff damage on stairs or entryways.
23. On receipt of any claim for nonconforming goods, Seller,at its option, will either arrange for the return shipment of the goods at Seller's expense or have an agent inspect the goods for nonconformity prior to return of the goods. If the goods are confirmed by Seller as being nonconforming, Seller will arrange to repair or replace as appropriate subject to normal production and shipment times.
24. All samples and designs thereof remain the property of Seller.
25. Warranty claims may be submitted to Tai Ping's Technical Services Department at (800) 433- 2440. For optimal customer service, Tai Ping may require a Technical Service Representative to inspect and analyze the carpet before replacement or repair occurs.
26. Traffic over newly carpeted areas must be restricted for a minimum of 24 hours for double glue and 12 hours for direct glue.
27. Waiver of any condition of sale by Seller shall not constitute nor be construed as an agreement to waive any other provision, nor shall a waiver constitute a future waiver. Seller retains the rights to strictly enforce any and all conditions of sale.
28. This writing is a complete and exclusive statement of the entire agreement. No course of prior dealing and no trade usage shall be relevant to supplement or explain any term hereof. The terms contained herein shall prevail over any terms contained in Purchaser's PurchaseOrder.
29. In the event any salesperson has made any representation about the merchandise purchased, any such statement does not constitute a warranty, shall not be relied upon by the Purchaser and is not part of the contract for sale.
30. Any action by Purchaser for breach of this contract for sale must be commenced within one year after the cause of action hasaccrued.
31. All monies paid on account of this contract for sale shall be credited to the account of the named Purchaser. Seller's acceptance of payment from anyone other than Purchaser shall be as an accommodation only and shall not create a vendor-vendee relationship, express or implied.
32. The contract for sale shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, and cannot be changed, except by a further writing signed by the party against whom such change is sought to been forced.
33. Seller shall not be liable in damages nor shall Purchaser have the right to terminate the contract for sale for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond Seller's reasonable control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, or insurrections.
34. Seller's Limited Warranty for the goods purchased is incorporated herein by reference. The Limited Warranty is the sole warranty with respect to the carpet. There are no warranties which extend beyond the provisions set forth therein. Purchaser's remedies are limited to those set forth therein, and consequential damages for commercial loss is hereby excluded.As stated in the Limited Warranty,Purchaser's exclusive remedy under the contract for sale is the repair and/or replacement of nonconforming goods.
35. If any dispute arises under the contract for sale, the Purchaser and Seller shall negotiate ingood faith in an attempt to resolve the dispute. If the dispute cannot be resolved after goodfaith negotiation, Purchaser and Seller shall submit the dispute to mediation prior to bringingaction in any state or federal court. Unless otherwise agreed by Purchaser andSeller, the mediation shall occur in Gordon County, Georgia, with a time, date, place, and mediatorselected mutually by Purchaser and Seller, or in absence of an agreement upon time, date, place, and mediator, Purchaser and Seller will each select a mediator, and the two selected mediators will then select a third mediator to mediate the dispute at a time, date, and place of the third mediator's choosing.
36. Venue for any action under this sales contract will lie exclusively in the state and federal courts encompassing Gordon County, Georgia.
37. In the event of legal action, Seller shall not be liable for any costs, including attorney fees and court costs, incurred by the Purchaser.
This means a $25 cut fee for a 2-yd order, and a $50 cut fee for a 1-yd order.
Color Fastness: Dry clean always, and no direct sunlight.
TOILES DE MAYENNE
10-14 days, ships from France
Minimum Yardage: 2, in 1-yard increments only
LEAD TIME: 4-6 weeks, dyed to order, ships from UK, Spain, Italy
Patterns are sold by the whole hide, and such hides have an inherent square-footage size.
Patterns are priced by the square foot; therefore
Total Price = hide sq-ft size x $/sq-ft